Merchandising Job in Woburn, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Merchandising Jobs? See currently available Merchandising job openings on merchandising.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
merchandising.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any merchandising job . We provide job resources for Merchandising positions throughout the industry. merchandising.jobs.net also provides Merchandising jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Merchandising by either city or state.
merchandising.jobs.net is a merchandising job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Merchandising jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your merchandising job search on merchandising.jobs.net today.
Seasonal - Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Services
Seasonal - Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Services Job Description
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service, this means focusing on Live Plants while:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service is primarily responsible for overseeing execution of all assigned Live Nursery merchandising service responsibilities and maintenance activities. This involves working outside in the garden center, ensuring merchandise is stocked, fronted, and priced according to plantograms and store-specific merchandising standards (e.g., stock, displays, promotion space).
The Seasonal Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service works closely with the Merchandising Service Manager, Live Nursery Associates and store leaders to confirm priorities and needs (e.g., materials, supplies, time) while also providing ongoing plant service updates and feedback.
The Seasonal MSA – Plant Service is required to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
Travel Requirements: This role may require regular travel to stores within assigned pods, neighboring stores and to meetings/trainings.
What We\'re Looking For
• Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any weekday or weekend
• May be asked to travel between stores within the district.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish assigned tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
• 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading plantograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Woburn Merchandising Job